Copy and Mailing Center Employee (CAMS)
Student Employment, Part time
To provide support and service to the staff, faculty, students, and administration of North Central University in regards to mail, copying, faxing and other related duties.
- Currently enrolled student at NCU
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Good communication and people skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment
- A basic understanding of computers and electronic equipment
- Able to lift 40+ lbs.
- Able to manipulate 2-wheel dolly up and down curbs, through the hallways, in snow and inclement weather
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing mail and packages: sorting, stuffing, delivering, metering, forwarding, etc.
- Customer Service: meeting the various needs of our staff, faculty, students and campus visitors; answering phones
- Operating the copiers, fax machine, laminator, folder, binder, postal scale and meter machines.
- Delivering mail and packages to all campus offices.
- Operating various Mail Center computer programs.
- Assist in maintaining the address database.
5-15 hours week
- Time of Hours:
School year hours: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Summer hours: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Number of Positions Available:
1-2 position available for summer 2021
5-7 positions available for Fall 2021
For more information, contact
CAMS Manager, Livia Redenbaugh, email@example.com
IIE Manager, Joseph Waalk, firstname.lastname@example.org
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.
Questions? Contact us.
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax # (612) 343-8063