Student Marketing Assistant
Student Employment, Part time
The Student Marketing Assistant works closely with the Assistant Director of Marketing to create a variety of marketing materials for prospective students. This position is an excellent opportunity to learn and use a variety of marketing skills in a professional setting.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Editing/managing NCU’s internal (Skyline) and external (northcentral.edu) websites
- Writing content for NCU’s social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Writing and editing blogs on NCU’s blog site, Table Salt
- Creation of forms for various university purposes
- Collaborating on other marketing projects as requested
- Currently enrolled student at NCU
- Excellent written communication skills, grammar, and spelling
- Proven ability to manage workload and meet daily deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Prior CMS experience i.e. WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, or other industry standard CMS preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) helpful but not required
- Hiring timeline: position start date is immediately upon hire.
- Hours/week: 15-20 hours/week
- Time: flexible based on student’s schedule, between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- 50-75% of job in office, 25-50% remote.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT
Daniel Appel at firstname.lastname@example.org
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.
Questions? Contact us.
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax # (612) 343-8063