Head Women’s Soccer Coach
Part time, Exempt
Director of Athletics
The head women’s soccer coach position exists to recruit, develop, and retain student-athletes that fit the North Central University culture, growing them in their spiritual, academic, and athletics pursuits.
Description of Duties
Lead the intercollegiate women’s soccer team as head coach
- Based on university and departmental mission, recruit female student-athletes to fill and maintain a roster based on NCAA Division III collegiate standards
- Develop and retain student-athletes in the growth of their personal faith and sport skill
- Fulfill operational duties such as practice, game, referee, and facility scheduling
- Hire and supervise assistant coaches for program
- Represent women’s soccer program at required conference, regional, and national meetings
- Oversee program equipment and uniform inventory
- Successfully manage annual program budget
- Adhere to all mandates and policies as described in the Coach’s handbook
- Operate in compliance with all NCAA and NCCAA rules and regulations
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in a related field and previous coaching experience required. While not required, previous experience as a college student-athlete is ideal.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to operate a personal computer
- Ability to coordinate a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work well with a variety of diverse personalities
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations
- Knowledge of institutional budgets and ability to manage fiscal responsibilities
- Knowledge of athletics, physical education and recreation with insights as they relate to present trends and society
- Ability to plan, organize, conduct and participate in effective staff meetings
This is a part time, exempt position. Interested parties should send a cover letter and resume via the online application.
Questions? Contact us.
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax # (612) 343-8063
North Central University is an Equal Opportunity Employer