Digital Marketing and Web Coordinator
Full Time Exempt
North Central University Mission Statement
North Central University is a dynamic Christian learning community educating students for lives of service throughout society, the marketplace, and the church. In keeping with its Pentecostal heritage and mission, NCU models and expects excellence in both academic practice and Christian faith.
The Digital Marketing and Web Coordinator is responsible for planning, implementing, and measuring North Central’s digital marketing and ad strategies with the goal of positively impacting enrollment and retention. Additionally, they are responsible for northcentral.edu, and the university intranet.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
(80%) Manage website and digital marketing strategy
- Oversees web content, digital strategy, e-mail communication flows, and reporting
- Shares in the oversight of North Central’s content marketing strategy with the director of marketing and specifically focuses on inbound marketing strategies, including the blog and Pardot tools
- Oversees North Central’s Search Engine Marketing/SEO strategy, with focus on Google and social media ads, landing pages, and corresponding conversion rates
- Measures the success and analytics of North Central’s digital presence including the website, blog, intranet, and digital ads
- Manages content marketing contributing writers and their content
- Trains and communicate with CMS users across campus
- Pursue training and knowledge of current and up-and-coming best practices for digital marketing, especially in the field of higher education
(20%) Content writing
- Writes weekly keyword-based blogs and content offers
- Writes all comm flow e-mails, and manages work flow in Pardot
- When needed, provides writing support for Marketing and Communications
- Manages engaging paid social content in alignment with overall content marketing strategy, and the Enrollment Marketing Coordinator
Minimum Education and experience
- Experience with WordPress, SEO best practices, and ADA web compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, or related field.
- Strong planning, forecasting, and research skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Experience using Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and Twitter Ads Manager
- 2+ years’ experience in advertising, social media, and online marketing.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Strong journalistic/editorial judgment and abilities
- Advanced knowledge of social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.)
- Knowledge of marketing channel functions, trends, emerging technologies, and appropriate deliverables.
- Must support the mission and vision of North Central University, as an Assemblies of God Institution
- Knowledge of Christian higher education market.
- Ability to lead, facilitate or coordinate cross-departmental teams.
- Ability to work remotely at times on evenings and weekends, as needed.
Working conditions and frequency
- Daily exposure to repetitive motions of the fingers, hands and wrists.
- Monitors social media when needed after hours or on weekends
North Central University employs qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, familial status, and status with regard to public assistance. Individuals must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.