Student Employment, Part time
The General Custodian is assigned to a team that will be responsible for the custodial services of a specific area of campus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- General cleaning- dusting, glass cleaning, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, straightening furniture, and removal of trash/recycling
- Disinfecting- restrooms, high-touch surfaces, areas experiencing an increase in infections (cold/flu)
- Additional Tasks- setup and/or tear-down of special events on campus
- Currently enrolled student at NCU
- Prior cleaning experience preferred but not required
- Must complete additional Housekeeping Department interview questions on student employment application
- Hiring timeline: 1-2 weeks from interview
- Hours/week: 15 hours during weekdays, 12 hours during weekends
- Time: Weekday Shift (Monday – Friday from 6pm-9pm) or Weekend Shift (Saturday 8am-4:30p & Sunday 1:30pm-5:30pm)
For more information, contact
Brandon Watson at 612.343.4479 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.
Questions? Contact us.
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax # (612) 343-8063