All of the insider info about #NCUhoco18
Whether you’re a nostalgic alumni returning to campus for all the feels, or a current student with fear of missing out, these are all of the details you need for Homecoming 2018.
Attend events, eat food, mingle with students and alumni to celebrate North Central University’s amazing legacy and future.
Here’s what you need to know about Homecoming
Homecoming Week 2018, October 8-13
- Dodgeball for students – Thursday at 8:30 p.m.
- NCU’s Got Talent – Friday at 6 p.m.
- Coffee, pretzel bites, mini donuts, popcorn, and more – Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- Food you can eat on your feet – Saturday at 12 p.m. (as part of the all-school tailgate party)
- Men’s Soccer Game – Saturday at 1 p.m.
- Women’s Soccer Game – Saturday at 3:30 p.m.
- Volleyball Game – Saturday at 7 p.m.
- The Social – Friday at 7:30 p.m. in the gym
- All School Tailgate Party – Saturday at 12 p.m. on Elliot Ave. (Come for fun, food, classic cars, pumpkins and hay bails, the whole nine yards.)
- Volleyball Alumni Reunion Dinner – Saturday at 5 p.m.
FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)
- Friday is School Spirit Day – dress in your NCU best
- Student Homecoming Court – Saturday, between games
- Everything on social media – follow North Central and use the hashtag #NCUhoco18
- The Homecoming Hype playlist on Spotify
Check out our 2018 Homecoming video!
Feature image supplied by Isaiah Rustad.