Want to become a better leader? Effective leaders cultivate relationships with energy and enthusiasm, but also remain humble and continue to grow. Here are seven ways that you can become a better, more impactful leader.
See the full article on President Scott Hagan’s blog.
Ready to get more leadership training? Get started with a Master’s in Strategic Leadership and download our free infographic.
7 tips for growing leaders
- Pay attention rather than seeking attention.
- Turn personal criticism into personal improvement.
- It’s not what you achieve, it’s what you set in motion.
- Be aware of your insecurities and how they impact your leadership.
- Trust that your leadership will develop over time.
- Work to make complex problems simpler, not the other way around.
- Be aware of the impact of your attitude.
Read more about these seven tips on President Scott Hagan’s blog.
Start with a degree in strategic leadership
Grow in your ability to be a strategic leader in business or in ministry by earning a masters in leadership from North Central University.