North Central University is pleased to announce the addition of Accounting and Finance, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Church Leadership, Music Production – Live, and Music Production – Studio to the more than 120 academic programs offered by the university’s College of Arts and Sciences, College of Fine Arts, College of Ministry, College of Missions, and Institute of Biblical and Theological Studies.
NCU graduates in Accounting and Finance will enjoy a significant head start toward CPA certification. Entrepreneurship students graduate with fully capitalized business start-ups. And students in all five programs are afforded abundant opportunity to network and serve internships with potential employers.
Prospective employers cite three reasons why NCU business grads are in such high demand:
- The thorough knowledge they demonstrate of their chosen fields,
- Their principled ethics and intact virtues of honesty and integrity,
- The solid skills with which they enter today’s work world.
“News outlets commonly suggest that college students graduate with limited job opportunities and a mountain of debt,” observes Bill Tibbetts, director of NCU’s School of Business. “One problem is that students and schools wait until the student’s senior year to connect outside of the classroom in their fields of interest. At North Central, we start students on-ramping toward their careers from day one. I believe that’s a major reason why we saw 100% job placement for our 2014 business administration graduates.”
Students find North Central attractive in part because they can customize their degree programs to further their personal ministry and career goals. Contributing to such flexibility and individual attention:
- A student-to-faculty ratio of 14:1. Students get to know biblically grounded faculty whose contagious passions are fueled by real-world service – and the faculty get to know their students.
- NCU has the majors students want – even hard-to-find majors like computer forensics, law enforcement, and cinema screenwriting.
- NCU successfully renews its accreditation by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools every four years – ensuring consistent high quality and innovation among the school’s academic offerings.
“At NCU, students have easy access to professors and the flexibility to take classes across majors. I mixed a variety of music, business, and theology classes to really dive into what interested me. If you really want to learn and grow, any of the faculty members would love to meet with you and discuss your educational opportunities.”
North Central University integrates faith and learning to prepare students for their God-given calling. With every degree program, students graduate with a solid background in Bible and foundational theology that helps keep them grounded in their faith no matter where life takes them. Staff and faculty are are committed to each student’s growth as a:
- Christ follower guided and empowered by the Holy Spirit and God’s Word.
- Lifelong learner in the highest tradition of Christian scholarship.
- Leader serving and empowering others in the church and throughout the world.
- Minister communicating Christ’s love and the Holy Spirit’s power through word and action.
Find out more at northcentral.edu or 800.289.6222. Or go to northcentral.edu/visit to schedule a visit. For a complete list of majors, minors, special programs, and supporting programs at NCU, see: northcentral.edu/programs