- PhD in Higher Education Administration at St. Louis University
- M.B.A. at Missouri State University
- B.A Management and Marketing at Evangel University
Role at North Central
Dr. Denton is responsible for providing leadership for University Relations, Development, Donor Relations, Alumni Relations, Church Relations, Business Relations, Communications, Marketing, Admissions, Financial Aid, Multicultural Recruitment, and Athletics at North Central University.
- Vice President Enrollment Management, Bethel University (St. Paul, MN)
- Vice President Enrollment Management, Evangel University (Springfield, MO)
- Associate Pastor, Timbercreek Church
- Director of Admissions, Evangel University
Originally from Sault Ste. Marie, MI, Dr. Denton is blessed with a wonderful wife, Linda, his college sweetheart. They have two girls named Lexie and Ashlyn, and a son named Drew. Dr. Denton loves spending as much time with his family as he can. Sports are also a passion of his, especially going to the YMCA throughout the week and cheering on all teams from Michigan. His family attends the Woodbury campus of River Valley Church where he serves in leadership for the hospitality team and men’s group.