- Ph.D., Leadership Studies, Gonzaga University (Spokane, Washington)
- M.A., Leadership and Organizational Studies, Azusa Pacific University (Azusa, California)
- B.S., Ministry, Bethany University (Santa Cruz, California)
Role at North Central
President Scott Hagan became North Central’s seventh president in June 2017. Under his leadership the university has experienced positive growth in enrollment and programs, including the addition of a biological sciences major and the addition of accredited online undergraduate and graduate degrees. President Hagan serves as the head of the Senior Leadership team and oversees all facets of North Central University.
- Adjunct Professor, Assemblies of God Theological Seminary, Epic Bible College, Capital Bible College, and North Central University
- Senior Pastor, Real Life Church (Sacramento, CA)
- Senior Pastor, Grand Rapids First (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Founding Pastor, Harvest Church (Elk Grove, CA)
- Associate Pastor, Bethel Church (San Jose, CA)
Scott Hagan, Ph.D., was born in the mill town of Sedro Woolley, Washington. He is married to Karen, who is an ordained Assemblies of God minister and accomplished speaker. Together, the Hagans have planted or pastored four churches. The Hagans have four married children and a growing collection of grandchildren.
President Hagan is a gifted communicator who has published six books, including the bestselling book “The Language Influence and Personal Power,” and more than 60 articles. He regularly speaks at conferences, seminars, and college campuses. He is also a sports enthusiast, especially when his children are involved.