Everything you need to know about undergraduate admissions to North Central University
Your future is bold
At North Central, you can earn a degree that will be more than just a resumé boost. Major in something that matters to you, and that will matter to the world. Experience mentorship that will help you navigate your career goals.
Here are just a few of the (exceptional) experiences you could have as a student at North Central University:
The city is your classroom
Your next steps toward North Central
The admission process at NCU is intentionally simple. We welcome all applicants who have a personal relationship with Christ and are willing to live by the responsibilities of membership in a Christ-centered community.
- Visit How to Apply for step-by-step application instructions for first-time freshmen, transfer students, international students, and more.
- Schedule a visit to our downtown campus!
Undergraduate application requirements
We keep our application and admissions process as straightforward as possible, so nothing stands in the way of your future at North Central.
To get you started, here are a few admissions requirements:
- A completed application
- 2.2 minimum grade point average
- ACT/SAT scores with a minimum ACT composite score of 18 or SAT total score of 850 (excluding the writing portion of the exam). If your test scores are a little low, you can still earn provisional admission. Talk to an admissions counselor to learn more.
- Joining our Christian community—North Central is a community of passionate Christ-followers who are dedicated to growing in their faith. To help make that possible, we all strive to live by biblical standards and agree to responsibilities of membership.
Questions? Contact us.
We try to make it easy, but we know that the college application process can still be confusing. Don’t hesitate to give us a call or shoot us an email with any questions or concerns: 1.800.289.6222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.