Welcome to one of the best decisions of your life.
Learn more about NCU
Applying to North Central University is the first step on a transformative journey that will help you acquire greater academic knowledge and understanding, deepen your Christian faith, develop compassionate leadership skills, and forge meaningful personal and professional relationships. If you have a sincere desire to learn, discover, serve, and worship the Lord, we want to meet you!
Download in Spanish | Leer en Español
Learn more about how to apply as a:
If you’re struggling to decide on a college, don’t be shy about applying! It’s just the next step in your decision process.
Your next steps toward North Central
The admission process at NCU is intentionally simple. We welcome all applicants who have a personal relationship with Christ and are willing to live by the responsibilities of membership in a Christ-centered community.
- Visit How to Apply for step-by-step application instructions for first-time freshmen, transfer students, international students, and more.
- Schedule a visit to our downtown campus!
What you’ll need
To apply to NCU as an undergraduate, you will need to provide the following materials:
- A completed Application Form
- $25 application fee
- High school transcript with a minimum GPA of 2.2
- ACT/SAT scores with a minimum ACT composite score of 18, or SAT total score of 850 (excluding the writing portion of the exam)
If you’re interested in the graduate program at NCU, learn more about graduate admissions.
Questions? Contact us.
We try to make it easy, but we know that the college application process can still be confusing. Don’t hesitate to give us a call or shoot us an email with any questions or concerns: 1.800.289.6222 or email@example.com.