100% of North Central traditional undergraduate students receive financial aid.
North Central is one of the most affordable, accredited Christian colleges in the nation.
Paying for college can feel overwhelming. There’s no doubt about it—a college education costs money. But earning your college degree is one of the best investments of time and resources you’ll ever make. Making that investment at North Central University comes at a significantly lower price than many other Christian universities in the area.
Download in Spanish | Leer en Españo
Explore financial aid at North Central
- Tuition and Fees for traditional undergraduate students
- Tuition and Fees for online undergrad students
- Tuition and Fees for graduate students
- Net Price Calculator – calculate your estimated aid and cost of attending North Central
- Types of Aid – learn about scholarships, grants, and loans
Tuition and fees at North Central
Below numbers are for traditional undergraduate students
- $26,350 for tuition
- $4,740 for housing (residence hall rates vary)
- $3,560 for meal plan (varies with meal plan choice)
- $850 for fees (student services & activities)