Affordability and value
Our graduate program has the lowest cost (overall per credit) for a program of our type in the Twin Cities.
We understand that no one wants to shoulder the financial burden of furthering their education alone. To further assist you, we offer a no-interest monthly payment plan (the Ram Plan) that breaks up the cost of obtaining your degree into smaller, more manageable pieces.
Discounts and scholarships are available for full-time NCU employees, NCU alumni, Assemblies of God and Pentecostal Family Credentialed Ministers, and full-time Assemblies of God church employees.
Many employers also offer tuition reimbursement for employees pursuing graduate degrees.
- Standard student – $525/credit hour (starting Fall 2019)
- Alumni – $393.75/credit hour (25% off)
- AG pastors and full-time staff – $393.75/credit hour (25% off)
A technology fee is to be assessed to all graduate students and will be assessed based on the student’s residential status. Other fees may be assessed based on the course delivery modality.
GRADUATE MINISTER DISCOUNT
Ministers are eligible for a 25% tuition discount on all graduate courses.
- Must be credentialed with Assemblies of God or other approved Pentecostal denomination
- Must identify as qualifying minister on application for admission
- Must submit current credentials annually
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES OF ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCHES
Full-time employees of Assemblies of God churches and Pentecostal Family of Churches are eligible for a 25% tuition discount on all graduate courses.
- Must be a full-time employee of an Assemblies of God church
- Must identify as qualifying employee on application for admission
- Full-time status must be confirmed by a communication (letter or email) from pastor or board member
NORTH CENTRAL UNIVERSITY ALUMNI
Alumni of North Central are eligible for a 25% tuition discount on all graduate courses.
- For purposes of this financial aid award, alumni is defined as someone who “has successfully completed twelve North Central University credits”
- Must identify as a qualifying alum on application for admission
- 4+1 students who have taken one or two 500-level courses are eligible to receive the 25% tuition discount for all courses thereafter
File your FAFSA
All graduate students are encouraged to file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), as loans may become available to you to assist in paying for your education, should you need them.
North Central’s FAFSA code is #002369.