Learn to minister, serve, and lead
Introducing the new, fully online, Associate of Arts in Church Leadership degree at North Central University!
This online AA degree program will help you gain skills and knowledge that you can use in your church and ministry right away.
Why earn an Associate of Arts in Church Leadership?
- Learn from expert faculty who are leaders in local churches
- Develop skills and knowledge that you can apply to your ministry right away
- Allow a leadership degree online to take your career to the next level
Why earn your online associate’s degree at North Central?
North Central University’s online associate’s degree program is designed to prepare you for meaningful work in your church and ministry. You’ll have the opportunity to grow as a leader and increase your existing knowledge through this flexible all-online program.
The associate of arts degree online at North Central offers a valuable degree at an affordable rate.
- Individual rate: $395 per credit
- Academic Partner rate: $365 per credit, plus a $400 technology fee, totaling to $11,350 for Fall and Spring semesters (includes tuition and fees, does not include room and board or books)
- This degree is 60 total credits.
Our online A.A. in Church Leadership is fully accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Possible course sequence
*This sequence is subject to change. Students not following the prescribed sequence may not be able to graduate within the timeframe outlined above.
Zeus Vital '13
"North Central had an enormous impact on how I pursued my calling to ministry. My classroom experience was essential, and so was the one-on-one attention I received from professors. They were able to point out areas where I needed to grow as a student and a spiritual leader. I wouldn't be here without them."
Meet one of your professors
College Life Center (CLC)
Douglas M. Graham
Vice President of Spiritual Life
It is an incredible privilege to serve here at NCU! As a graduate (’86), I am proud that all four of my children are NCU Alums, and my wife will soon graduate with her degree! North Central University is indeed a Graham family legacy.
What are your areas of expertise?
My area of interest in teaching here at NCU is in church leadership and spiritual life development.
What do you love about teaching at North Central?
I love the hunger for life-long learning that is evident in the students at NCU. Students come to NCU because they intend for their life to make a difference in the world. I believe that the world and church of tomorrow rests in the students of today. For this reason, I am honored to be a part of an academic and spiritual preparation process that is committed to launching students around the world to be godly and strategic leaders for the 21st Century.
What are your favorite classes to teach?
- Personal Formation of the Spiritual Leader (freshman)
- Pastoral Theology (juniors)
- Personal Leadership Development (Graduate Studies – MA Strategic Leadership)