Associate Professor, Accounting & Finance
Departments: School of Business
Office: Liechty Hall #103
- Doctor of Business Administration, Grand Canyon University (In Progress)
- Master of Business Administration in Finance and Economics, University of Rochester
- Master of Arts in Theological Studies in Theology, Bethel Seminary
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Oral Roberts University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA – not currently active)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
For students of business and management, Professor Sauve wants to equip them with language, ideas, and tools that allow them to be effective managers, whether they run their own business or work for one. He tries to focus on ideas and tools that are not current business fads but are rooted in timeless principles that are true today and will be true tomorrow.
He tells learners that he doesn’t want them to simply graduate with a degree—he tells them that after taking one of his classes he’d like them to think differently as they approach business, management and leadership situations. Armed with new sets of tools and ideas he would like them to make higher quality decisions after taking his class than they would have prior to the class.
His wife Kerry is also a CPA and the co-owner of her own financial services firm that specializes in taxation. Married for over 20 years, they have four children. He loves narrative and story, particularly novels and 19th century British literature. Physically active, he likes sprint triathlons, 5k, 10k, and half marathon races.