You’ve been accepted to North Central University for 2018! Now you’re ready to finish your registration process at a mandatory summer orientation.
Getting ready to come to campus for the fall? Visit our Welcome Week page for a full schedule and details about move-in.
What is Summer Orientation?
New Student Summer Orientation is a mandatory event for all incoming Fall 2018 students at North Central.
You only need to attend one summer orientation day. During this time you will not only be able to connect with your future peers, you will also be able to complete many registration details. Here are a few of the things that you can take care of on your orientation day:
- Preview your residence hall
- Get your unique NCU ID
- Enjoy lunch with faculty
- Discuss financial aid and awards and apply for loans
- Sign up for the budget plan (the Ram Plan)
- Meet with your Admissions Counselor
- Register for classes if you haven’t yet
- And more!
Sign up for a Summer Orientation Day by filling out the form below, or call 800.289.6222. If you need overnight accommodations, please refer to the main visit page.
New Student Summer Orientation Days | June 15 or 22, 2018
- 8:45 a.m. Check In
- 9:00 a.m. Opening Session
- 9:30 a.m. Morning Sessions
- 11:00 a.m. Excelling at NCU
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. Preview Your Residence Hall
- 1:45 p.m. Welcome Week: Student Session/ Welcome Week: Parent Session
- 2:30 p.m. Financial Preparation-1st Year& Beyond
- 3:15 p.m. Afternoon Options
- 4:30 p.m. Departure
*parents are encouraged to attend all sessions
New Student Summer Orientation Days reservation
Reserve your place at one of our Summer Orientation Days!