You’ve been accepted to North Central University for 2020! Now you’re ready to finish your registration process at a mandatory summer orientation.
Getting ready to come to campus for the fall? Visit our Welcome Week page for a full schedule and details about move-in.
What is Summer Orientation?
New Student Summer Orientation is a mandatory event for all incoming Fall 2020 students at North Central.
During this virtual experience, you will not only be able to connect with your future peers, you will also be able to complete many registration details. On Friday, June 19, all incoming students will participate in a virtual event that will cover important items, include informational sessions, and help you have fun meeting other incoming students! Additionally, we are offering a parent/guardian virtual event on Thursday, June 18 . Students will be provided an important online checklist of items to take care of the week following the event. Here are a few of the things that will be part of summer orientation:
- Preview a video of the residence halls
- Connect with other incoming students
- Discuss financial aid and awards and apply for loans
- Meet with your Admissions/Financial Counselor
- Get class registration questions answered
- And more!
Sign up for Summer Orientation by filling out the form below, or call 800.289.6222.
New Student Virtual Summer Orientation | June 19, 2020
- 10:00 a.m. – Greeting
- 10:05 a.m. – President’s Welcome
- 10:15 a.m. – Encouragement and Devotional
- 10:25 a.m. – Student Resources
- 10:45 a.m. – Paying for College
- 11:00 a.m. – Fall Updates
- 11:05 a.m. – Residence Hall Virtual Tour
- 11:10 a.m. – Residence Hall Placements and Packing Tips
- 11:20 a.m. – Hear from the Residents: Student Panel
- 11:50 a.m. – Transition to Afternoon Breakout Sessions
- 12:00 p.m. – Break
- 1:00 p.m. – Student Breakout Sessions
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Fine Arts
- College of Church Leadership
- College of Business and Technology/Applied Studies Majors
- 2:30 p.m. – Joining the Herd: NCU Student Athletes
*Schedule subject to change
Parent orientation virtual Event | June 18, 2020
5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Parents and guardians of new students are encouraged to join us for a special parent-only virtual session as part of orientation week. Registration can be completed here or by students when they register for orientation.
New Student Summer Orientation Days reservation
Reserve your place at summer orientation!