You’ve been accepted to North Central University for 2022! Now you’re ready to finish your registration process at a mandatory summer orientation.
Getting ready to come to campus for the fall? Visit our Welcome Week page for a full schedule and details about move-in.
What is Summer Orientation?
New Student Summer Orientation is a mandatory event for all incoming Fall 2022 students at North Central.
During this experience, you will not only be able to connect with your future peers, you will also be able to complete many registration details. All incoming students will participate in this event on either June 10 or June 17 that will cover important items, include informational sessions, and help you have fun meeting other incoming students! Additionally, we are offering some sessions specifically for parents/guardians . Here are a few of the things that will be part of summer orientation:
- Preview the residence halls
- Connect with other incoming students
- Discuss financial aid and awards and apply for loans
- Meet with your Admissions/Financial Counselor
- Get class registration questions answered
- And more!
Sign up for Summer Orientation by filling out the form below, or call 800.289.6222.
New Student Summer Orientation | JUne 10 or June 17, 2022
- 8:30 a.m. – Check In
- 9:00 a.m. – Welcome Session/Chapel Service
- 10:15 a.m. – Student Panel/Parent Panel
- 11:00 a.m. – Lunch/Games
- 1:00 p.m. – Early Afternoon Sessions
- 3:00 p.m. – Preview Your Residence Hall
- 4:00 p.m. – Late Afternoon Options
- 5:00 p.m. – Departure
*Schedule subject to change
New Student Summer Orientation Days reservation
Reserve your place at summer orientation!