Visiting during the school year is the best time to see Chapel, classes, and student life on our downtown campus.
We will work with your schedule. You can schedule a morning visit (9:15 a.m.-1 p.m.) or an afternoon visit (11 a.m.-2:30 p.m.), whichever experience is right for you. If there is a specific time you need to arrive or leave, feel free to contact us and we can work around it.
Schedule your visit online or give our Campus Visit Coordinator a call at 612.343.4461 (toll free at 800.289.6222).
Personal Visit Options
- Meet with an Admissions Counselor for a personalized Q & A session with you and your family. This is a great opportunity to ask about classes, student life, and the whole university campus downtown experience, along with what its like to choose a christian college campus.
- Meet with one of our expert faculty members in your field of study
- Worship with current students and faculty during the Chapel experience (11 a.m. only)
- Campus Tour: 1 hour walking tour of the campus
- Preview the Cafeteria: Have lunch in the NCU cafeteria – FREE! (12pm)
- Observe a Class: Sit in on a class with one of our outstanding professors (class options vary)
- Meet with a Coach: You pick the sport!
- Music or Theatre Audition: Seniors or Transfers only (auditions reserved online)
- Overnight Stay in the Residence Halls (high school students only; one night limit)
From out of town?
Although we offer on-campus overnight visits for prospective students either the night before or after their visit, we are unable to offer on-campus housing for parents or family members. Parents can relax at nearby hotels, many of which offer discounts to NCU visitors.
If you require a ride from the Minneapolis/Saint Paul International Airport to North Central, we recommend the Metro Transit Light Rail which has a station on the lower floor of both airport terminals. The station nearest to campus is the US Bank Stadium Station. We are unable to offer transportation at this time.
Please contact the Admissions Office for further questions at 800.289.6222.