Visiting during the school year is the best time to see student life on our downtown campus!
We will do our best to work with your schedule. You can schedule a full visit experience during the morning (9:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.) or set up a limited visit consisting of a campus tour and admissions appointment during several time slots during the day (11:30 a.m., 1 p.m., or 3 p.m.).
On-campus visits during COVID-19
There are limitations and safety precautions being taken to provide a safe environment:
- Visits are limited to yourself and two guests. No other individuals will be permitted.
- Masks are required if you choose to enter an NCU building and participate in a visit.
- You and your guest(s) will be required to either bring your own masks and wear them upon entering the building or will be asked to use a mask that we will provide for you. Failure to comply will result in the visit being cancelled.
- Social distancing must be adhered to throughout the visit.
- We are sanitizing spaces frequently and doing our best so that guests don’t overlap in the office during visits.
- No meals will be offered as part of the campus visits experience. Please plan your own meal accommodations accordingly. There are many restaurants in the downtown area that we recommend.
Schedule your visit online or give our Campus Visit Coordinator a call at 612.343.4462 (toll free at 800.289.6222).
Personal Visit Options
- Meet with an Admissions Counselor for a personalized Q & A session with you and your family. This is a great opportunity to ask about classes, student life, and the whole university campus downtown experience, along with what it’s like to choose a Christian college campus.
- Campus Tour: 1 hour walking tour of campus
- Meet with one of our expert faculty members in your field of study
- Worship with current students and faculty during the Chapel experience (full visit experience only)
- Tour our Fine Arts Facility: Mensing Hall
- Observe a Class: virtual class visits available for fall 2020
- Meet with a Coach: you pick the sport!
- Music or Theatre Audition: seniors or transfers only (auditions reserved online)
From out of town?
Overnight visits on campus are not offered during fall 2020 due to COVID. However, we encourage students and their families to relax at nearby hotels, many of which offer discounts to NCU visitors.
If you require a ride from the Minneapolis/Saint Paul International Airport to North Central, we recommend the Metro Transit Light Rail which has a station on the lower floor of both airport terminals. The station nearest to campus is the US Bank Stadium Station. Additionally, many taxi, Uber, or Lyft options exist as well. We are unable to offer any transportation at this time.
Please contact the Admissions Office for further questions at 800.289.6222.