Prepare to succeed in everything you do—Your career. Your calling. Your life.
Alumni of North Central University are prepared to lead in their careers, serve and minister in their communities, follow Christ faithfully and passionately, and accomplish their goals—wherever they’ve been called.
Student outcome information
The most recent data indicates that 94% of respondents had obtained employment within 6 months after graduation.
Recent graduates are employed in the following sectors:
- For-Profit Organization – 44%
- Non-Profit Organization – 38%
- Government Organization/Public School – 18%
- Social Work majors graduating in fall 2016 passed the Minnesota Licensed Social Worker licensing exam at a rate of 100%, all on their first attempts.
- In 2015-16, 70% of all Education program graduates received a standard Minnesota teaching license, while others received licensure in other states or limited teaching licenses.
- Since 2012, graduates from the Alcohol and Drug Counseling program have a 100% pass rate for the licensure exam administered by the Minnesota Board of Behavioral Health and Therapy.
Retention and Graduation Rates
For North Central, 75% of the first-time, full-time undergraduate students who enrolled in the Fall of 2015 returned in the Fall of 2016. Additionally, 48% of first-time, full-time undergraduate students graduated within six years.