Working at North Central University is so much more than a job—it’s a calling. Join our vibrant, Christ-based community and dedicate your talents to serving the greater good. As a North Central faculty or staff member, you’ll work side-by-side with good people who are passionate about learning, teaching, growing, and deepening their faith.
If you’re looking for truly rewarding work, a supportive work environment, and opportunities to grow and develop as a leader, then we are looking for you.
Perks of Working at NCU
- growth and leadership opportunities
- Christian college in downtown Minneapolis
- surrounded by great food and vibrant culture
- daily Chapel worship on campus
- loving and supportive administration
- generous benefits package including medical/dental, retirement, and free parking
- tuition discounts for full-time employees and dependents
Current Job Openings
View current job openings at North Central University.
Want to post a job for NCU students or alumni?
Visit our CareerWire site to sign up and post a job or internship!
If you have questions about any of the jobs posted above, or a general question about employment at North Central, please contact our Human Resources staff at 612.343.4442 or firstname.lastname@example.org.