Director of School of Science and Math
North Central University Mission Statement
North Central University is a dynamic Christian learning community educating students for lives of service throughout society, the marketplace, and the church. In keeping with its Pentecostal heritage and mission, NCU models and expects excellence in both academic practice and Christian faith.
A growing School of Science and Math is seeking adjunct faculty to support courses in our Fall 2022 semester.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- BIOL 323 – Ecology Lecture and Lab
- An earned Ph.D. or M.A. in ecology or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team member
- Committed to biblical integration in and out of the classroom
- Must have sensitivity and ability to successfully interact with diverse populations
- Effective pedagogical practices with an ongoing willingness to grow and develop
Working conditions and frequency
Equipment and Tools
Use of a PC, telephone, and email.
- Exposure to repetitive motion of the fingers, hands and wrists on a daily basis.
- Work is performed in a Christ-centered urban environment.
North Central University employs qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, familial status, and status with regard to public assistance. Individuals must be able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.