Social Media Coordinator
Student Employment, Part time
Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IIE)
Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IIE) is looking for another student to be a Social Media Coordinator. This is an exciting position that merges creativity, analytics and management on a great team of energetic leaders.
- Currently enrolled student at NCU
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms.
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels.
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with Hootsuite (preferred)
- Experience with Adobe Software (preferred)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Create engaging text, image and video content.
- Design post to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products.
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to comments.
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics using Hootsuite.
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions.
- Hiring Timeline: Immediate
- Hours/Week: 5-10 hours week (potential for more)
- Time of Hours: Flexible
- Number of Positions Available: One (1)
For more information, contact
Gregg Katchmark firstname.lastname@example.org
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.
Questions? Contact us.
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax # (612) 343-8063