Here’s some additional information about student accounts and payment.
Students can look up account balances and pay bills through Skyline > Colleague > Student Finance > Make a Payment. This will take the student to the payment center, called TouchNet. We accept credit, debit, or an electronic check from your checking or savings account. We accept payments online, in person, or mailed in. If mailing in a check, whether personal or from a 529, make the check out to North Central University with the student’s name and ID number in the memo line. Mail payments to:
North Central University
Student Financial Services
910 Elliot Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55404
You can also make payments by wiring funds or through international bank drafts. Contact us for instructions.
Parents who wish to pay for their student’s school will need to be set up as an Authorized User to get access to any financial information (balance due, Ram Plan, financial aid, etc). Students can set up their parents as an Authorized User in Skyline > Colleague > Student Finance > Make a payment > Authorized user.
Once a parent is authorized, they will receive an email with their own login information to the payment center, TouchNet. There they can view the student balance, make payments, and set up a Ram Plan.
The Ram Plan
The Ram Plan allows students to spread out their remaining balance with an interest free monthly plan. Fall semester plans have up to five month in payments. Students enroll through their Colleague Self-Service where they can view their student account. Each semester’s payment plan as an affordable $40.00 enrollment fee.
The Fall payment plan begins enrollment mid-July . All payment plans need to be enrolled by the payment deadline on August 14th. The first payment is due on the date you enroll.
Fall Payment plans are automatically deducted on the tenth of every month through December 10. Please see below for the best times to enroll for the payment agreement that fits you.
Fall Payments are during the Months of July – December.
Spring Payments are during the Months of January-April
You can learn more about the Ram Plan, view the terms and conditions, and enroll through Skyline.
Dates and Deadlines
- Early June – You can begin checking your balances on Self-Service and viewing your statement after you have enrolled in all your courses
- Mid-July – Fall Ram Plan, North Central’s payment plan opens
- Enroll by the payment deadline, August 14 to be considered on time
- All payments are withdrawn on the tenth of the month
- July 1 – Try to have all additional loans applied for by this date for processing
- August 14 – Fall Payment Deadline
Late Fee Schedule
We encourage you to pay attention to the above Dates and Deadlines. This is important for us to be able to provide you with the best experience starting a new semester. If you don’t follow the above timeline and your account is not paid in full, you may be subject to a $100 on August 19.
Explanation of Fees
There are various fees that will be charged to your account throughout the year. They all support essential functions at North Central and help keep your experience here a positive one.
- Student Services and Activities Fee: Covers computer and web services for your student along with services that help your student maintain a well-balanced lifestyle. The Student Services and Activities fee helps support things like internet and wireless access, email and voicemail, computer labs and classrooms, and online registration and grades. Support services are also provided such as academic support, counseling, access to the fitness center and professional training, intramural sports, and other wellness activities.
- Parking or Bus Pass Fee: Covers either on-campus parking for either residential or commuting students or a discounted Student Bus Pass. Parking is given first applied, first served. Applications for both parking and bus passes can be found through skyline.
- Past Due Payment Fee: Assessed when there is an unpaid balance remaining on a student’s account after the payment deadline has passed. The initial fee is $100 for the fall.
- Program Fee: Program Fees are fees charged every semester to fund your specific educational program
- Late Rent Payment Fee: Assessed when a rent payment has not been made before the 6th of the month. The late rent fee is $30.00.
Financial Aid Information
If you’re receiving a refund from financial aid, that refund issued within 14 days of the later of the following: The date the credit balance occurs or the first day of class of the enrollment period. Refund of a credit balance from a student account will be processed after the entire sum of the school charges from the current enrollment and authorized charges from the current enrollment have been paid in full. Skyline
Students can access their 1098-T information online at heartland.ecsi.net. Here you can view or print your 1098-T Statement. If there are additional questions, please contact us.