- B.S. – Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota, Marketing, magna cum laude
- Professional Photographer, 1993 – present
- Product Marketing Manager, U.S. Bank Corporate Payment Systems, 2014 – present
- Director of Marketing and Communications, North Central University, Minneapolis, 2010-2013
- Product Marketing Manager, Nikon, Inc., Melville, NY, 2002-2006Throughout his 20+ years as a professional photographer and photo industry veteran, Jeff has been helping photographers learn how to use their gear and create better images. As a sales manager and product marketing manager for Nikon, he was responsible for Nikon’s digital SLRs and lenses during a time of explosive growth. A well-respected industry expert, his career path placed him at the epicenter of the industry’s shift from film to digital, where he was on the inside of some of the most groundbreaking products and technological advancements in the history of photography and digital imaging.
Throughout his career as a professional photographer, Jeff has enjoyed shooting portraiture, sports, travel and nature photography. His work has been published all over the world in virtually every industry through stock photography agencies like Getty Images and iStock, but he really finds the most enjoyment shooting images of his kids and family.
Jeff worked as the Marketing and Communications Director for NCU between 2010-2013 where he also served as the Editor-in-Chief of the NCU Magazine. His love for teaching photography led him to return to NCU as an adjunct professor in 2014 to share his experiences and knowledge with the next generation of image makers. Jeff loves helping students learn to think critically about their photography and teach them the gift of storytelling through their own images.