The Registrar’s Office provides assistance with registration, course scheduling, and graduation support for students and faculty of North Central University.
Come to us with your questions about academics and majors at North Central University, or if you are looking to transfer to North Central University, we’re happy to help!
Download the 2017-18 Academic Calendar for important academic dates, holidays, and more.
Download the 2016-17 Academic Calendar for your reference.
- Transcript Requests
- Syllabus Requests
- Course Schedules (Subject to change)
- Course Registration
- Graduation Steps
- Commencement Information
- Academic Catalog
- Final Exam Schedule
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- Student education record privacy
Current students can find information on course schedules, registration, and more on Skyline.
Fall 2018 registration dates
- Seniors: April 3, 2018
- Juniors: April 5, 2018
- Sophomores: April 9, 2018
- Freshmen: April 11, 2018
- Returning PSEO: April 12, 2018
- Transfer/Re-Applicants:April 12, 2018
- New Freshman: April 13, 2018 (priority) or April 30, 2018 (regular)
Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Location: Miller Hall—first floor
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.