The Registrar’s Office provides assistance with registration, course scheduling, and graduation support for students and faculty of North Central University.
Come to us with your questions about academics, majors, or transferring to North Central University. We’re happy to help!
Download the 2018-2019 Academic Calendar for important dates, holidays, and more.
- Transcript Requests
- Syllabus Requests
- Course Schedules (Subject to change)
- Course Registration
- Graduation Steps
- Commencement Information
- Academic Catalog
- FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act)
- Student education record privacy
Current students can find information on course schedules, registration, and more on Skyline.
Spring 2019 Registration Dates
- Seniors: November 5, 2018
- Juniors: November 8, 2018
- Sophomores: November 12, 2018
- Freshmen: November 14, 2018
- Returning PSEO: November 16, 2018
- Transfer/Re-Applicants: November 16, 2018
- New Freshman/PSEO: November 20, 2018
Feel free to contact us with any questions!
Location: Miller Hall 101
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.