Certificate programs are designed for students who want to develop proficiency in a specific area of study. Some certificates are stand alone programs while others require the completion of an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling Certificate
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
Associate of Arts
An Associate of Arts is a great way to start your college education and gain a strong foundation in the liberal arts. You’ll take courses in the humanities, the natural sciences, the social sciences, Bible content, and research methodologies while learning the fundamentals of communication and critical thinking.
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Arts, Biblical & Theological Studies Concentration
- Associate of Arts, Business Concentration
- Associate of Arts, Communication Arts Concentration
- Associate of Arts, Church Leadership Concentration
- Associate of Arts, Fine Arts Concentration
- Associate of Arts, Humanities Concentration