Assistant Professor, College of Fine Arts
Departments: College of Fine Arts
Office: Mensing Hall #113
- M.A. in Theatre, emphasis in Design – Southern Oregon University, 2012
- BS in Theatre – North Central, 2003
- Assistant professor of Theatre at North Central (2011-present)
- Adjunct professor of Theatre at North Central (2008-2011)
- Theatre teacher grades 6-12 for Christian Homeschool Academy of Tutoring (2007-2014)
- Wayne began as an adjunct professor at NCU in 2008 and joined the College of Fine Arts full time beginning Fall 2011.
- Wayne and his wife, Peggy have been married for 38 years and have five children, and eleven grandchildren. Wayne and Peggy have served in full-time ministry for over 26 years in Colorado and Minnesota as both Senior and Associate Pastors. Wayne most recently served as Associate Pastor at Word of Life Church in Plymouth and Maple Grove Minnesota from 1996 to 2004. Inspired by Dramatist Ken Lee, Wayne began writing and performing Biblical monologues in 1992. Wayne has directed adult and children’s plays and musicals for over 30 years.
- In January of 2005 Wayne and Peggy launched the performing arts ministry of ‘Second Story Productions’. During the past two years Wayne has taught K-12 Drama for H.E.R.O. Home School Co-op, 8th grade drama at Heritage Christian Academy, has served as drama director/coach for Southwest Christian High School, taught community education drama classes, conducted various drama workshops and camps, and has directed over 80 college, youth, church and community productions.