College of Church Leadership Student Worker
Student Employment, Part time
College of Church Leadership
Provide support to the CCL admin in any and all ways described in the responsibilities listed below.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Manage social media for CCL programs and events.
- Organize and help develop study abroad resource center.
- General organization, cleaning, and restocking needs for CCL.
- Manage student inquiries.
- Typing, data entry, making copies.
- Respond to emails, keep reports, and update forms as needed.
- Assist with projects as assigned by dean or directors.
- Help prepare for events, advertising, and organizing.
- Other tasks assigned by CCL admin.
- Currently enrolled student at NCU.
- Positive and professional demeanor in working with students as well as faculty/staff.
- Prompt, reliable, appropriate use of cell phones- texts, and personal emails.
- Self-directed-takes initiative to do tasks at hand, follows through with duties and asks questions as needed, anticipates tasks and general needs of CCL.
- Strong computer skills, good time management, and ability to multi-task.
- Hours/week: 5-10
- Time: afternoons preferred, evenings possible
For more information, contact
Liz Blancke at 612.343.4100 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.
Questions? Contact us.
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax # (612) 343-8063