North Central University’s facilities can be rented by visitors to the area and members of the community for a variety of events including mission trips, conferences, meetings, retreats, family reunions, weddings, showers, and more. Please note that our campus is alcohol and smoke free.
- Rental rates
Rental spaces and rates*
- Sanctuary (room capacity: 874): $840-$1,575
- Chapel (room capacity: up to 200): $470-$840
- Dorm overnight stays: $17-$31
- Guest apartment: $75
- Classrooms and conference rooms (room capacity: varies): $105-$157
- Gymnasium: $125 per hour
*Costs do not include taxes or audiovisual packages
Additional rental costs
- Special events officer: One special events officer per 200 guests can be assigned at the hourly rate of $25.
For more details about rental rates, contact the Facility Events Office:
Facility Events Coordinator
- Campus safety and security
Safety at NCU
Campus Safety & Security is available 24 hours a day, and is happy to help you with any concerns that you may have. The university is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
North Central University prohibits the drinking of alcoholic beverages, the use of tobacco and non-medical drugs, and gambling in any form.
- Dining facilities
Meals and catering are provided by Pioneer College Catering, North Central’s contracted food service provider. The cafeteria, which is set up in a buffet style, is located on the bottom floor of Carlson Hall.
Per Pioneer College Catering, in order to open the cafeteria, there must be a minimum of 30 people (two or more groups can be combined to meet the minimum requirements). There are also boxed/sack lunch and dinner options available that do not require a minimum group count.
North Central has a variety of spaces available for rent depending on your needs. Preview our spaces below.
Summer rental opportunities
Host your summer conference, retreat, or Camp at NCU
North Central is ready to assist you with planning and implementing your summer camp, conference, or event in the following areas:
- Selecting appropriate event dates
- Reaching a mutually agreeable contract in accordance with campus policies
- Coordinating your needs with various campus departments
- Assisting with the checkin and checkout processes (facility rental office will assist during business hours, security staff will assist after business hours)
- Being available to assist with concerns or problems (during business hours)
Need to host a meeting in downtown Minneapolis? Rent a meeting space at North Central University. Rooms are available in a variety of sizes to fit your needs.
Residence Halls/Campus accomModations
Overnight accommodations are available from mid-May through the final weekend in July. North Central has an air conditioned residence hall (suite style with semi-private restroom) as well as non-air-conditioned residence halls (traditional style with community restrooms).
Each room includes a twin size bed, desk, chair, dresser, and closet for each occupant. You should bring your own linens (pillow, sheets, blanket, towels, and toiletry items). Contact the facility rental office to make arrangements in advance and obtain pricing for rentals.