Student Employment, Part time
The Crew Chief position helps both manage and operate audiovisual equipment to support various event needs in the Word and Worship Center. It also helps provide ongoing training for volunteers, repair and maintenance for various system components, configure and strike equipment, and other duties as capable and available. The audiovisual systems include audio systems, lighting systems, video systems, recording systems, wireless microphones systems and more.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Help manage and oversee audiovisual production systems operation in the WWC
- Operate audiovisual production systems in the WWC
- Coordinate details of assigned events
- Help configure, maintain, and repair audiovisual systems and equipment as able
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled student at NCU
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Live audio mixing proficiency for FOH and MON
- Proficiency with DiGiCo & Yamaha audio consoles
- Proficiency working with Hog 4 lighting systems, intelligent and conventional, and LED lighting fixtures, and lighting infrastructure
- Proficiency with ProPresenter and video presentation systems
- Hours are based on capability and need. This position requires a certain level of proficiency and prior knowledge. Most hires come through our volunteer tech team as they have demonstrated their proficiency and knowledge of the various audiovisual systems.
- Hiring timeline: Media Services hires crew chiefs as needs for each school year. Generally, positions are hired at the end of the spring semester for the following school year.
- Hours/week: 20-30 hours per week depending on availability and need
- Time: varies depending on availability and need
For more information, contact
Christopher Joseph at 612.343.4437 or email@example.com
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.
Questions? Contact us.
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax # (612) 343-8063