Education Curriculum Lab Worker
Student Employment, Part time
Under the supervision of the School of Education’s administrative assistant the Education Curriculum Lab Worker will monitor the use of the Ed. Lab resources, Children’s Literature collection, and overall space.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Maintain lab organization and cleanliness, including vacuuming, cleaning tables, and shelving materials
- Check in/out lab materials for students and assist in finding resources
- Inventory lab supplies and printer paper stock, refilling materials as needed
- Oversee proper use of lab equipment and space, ensuring materials not available for check-out remain in lab
- Other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled student at NCU
- Must qualify for work study
- Must be an Education major
- Hours/week: 7-10 (dependent upon work study allotment)
- Time: evening shifts, typically between 6pm-10pm Sunday through Thursday
For more information, contact
Emily Rindahl at 612.343.4737 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.
Questions? Contact us.
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax # (612) 343-8063