Student Employment, Part time
Hospitality hosts display their rooms for daily tours in addition to hosting prospective students overnight. The role includes accompanying guests during their time on campus as well as providing a comfortable place for them to sleep.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Keep room clean and presentable for daily tours
- Reside in specific host room for the entire year
(50%) Overnight Host
- Create a welcoming space for overnight guests to stay in your room
- Hang out with guests during their time on campus and help them explore campus as well as the city
- Currently enrolled student at NCU
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and desire to promote NCU
- We hire one hospitality host to live in each residence hall
- Hiring Timeline: applications are accepted in the spring semester. Interviews are typically conducted in March. Applicants are chosen as hosts for an entire school year.
- Hours/Week: hours vary per week
- Time: on call; typically overnight guests arrive on a Thursday or Friday afternoon/night and stay until the following day. Overnight stays can occur any night of the week except over NCU breaks.
For more information, contact
Amanda Bonde at 612.343.4461 or email@example.com
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.
Questions? Contact us.
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax # (612) 343-8063