Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IIE) Student Associate
Student Employment, Part time
Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IIE)
The Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IIE) is focused on equipping, empowering and educating students, alumni and global partners towards innovative business solutions. The IIE Student Associate will be assigned to special projects that feed to the student staff member’s future ambitions as well as IIE’s vision and goals. This person must be highly motivated, a self-starter, have positive leadership skills and convey strong business acumen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Day-to-day Facility Events department tasks.
- Project management of assigned IIE projects.
- Provide ideation and innovation to promote department growth.
- Management or client communications and follow-through.
- Weekly presentations summarizing progress, successes and opportunities of improvement.
- Currently enrolled student at NCU
- Desire to develop business, entrepreneurship, finance or marketing skills
- Motivated self-starter
Hours/week: 5-10 hours/week
For more information, contact
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.
Questions? Contact us.
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax # (612) 343-8063