Athletics Communications Game Day Staff
Student Employment, Part time
This position will assist with game-day stat keeping for multiple sports which includes pregame set-up, in game coverage, and post-game coverage/tear-down.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Video set-up and tear-down
- In game stat keeping
- Distribution of stats to visiting teams through XML files
- Uploading stats into back-end of website
- Post-game coach and player interviews
- Currently enrolled student at NCU
- Available to work nights and weekends
- Hiring timeline: ALL applications need to be submitted by August 26, 2020
- Hours/week: varies
- Hours: All home sporting events
For more information, contact
Michael Knipe at 612.343.3541 or email@example.com
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.
Questions? Contact us.
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax # (612) 343-8063