Student Employment, Part time
Innovation and Entrepreneurship (IIE)
Our company is seeking a web Content Developer. In this role, you will use your communication and web design skills to increase our audience engagement, primarily through blogging, creating content for our website, and contributing to our social media platforms.
- Currently enrolled student at NCU.
- Experience with Adobe Software (preferred)
- Writing, grammar and design skills
- Time management skills
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create new content in various web-friendly formats
- Proofread content before it is published online
- Increase the value of our web presence
- Perform background research as needed
- Follow in-house formatting standards
- Hiring Timeline: Immediate
- Hours/Week: 5-10 hours week (potential for more)
- Time of Hours: Flexible
- Number of Positions Available: One (1)
For more information, contact
Gregg Katchmark email@example.com
The aforementioned statements are not intended to encompass all functions and qualifications of the position; rather, they are intended to provide a general framework of the requirements of the position. Job incumbents may be required to perform other functions not specifically addressed in this job description.
Questions? Contact us.
North Central University
Attn: Human Resources
910 Elliot Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404-1391
Fax # (612) 343-8063