Online Programs complaint process
Concerned parties may file a complaint regarding online education at North Central University if the following conditions are met:
- They must file the complaint within two years of the incident about which they are complaining.
- They must complete the institutional complaint process prior to submitting the complaint to the state agency. They may file the complaint to the institution here.
- The complaint must be formal and in writing, stating that a person or entity within North Central University has violated NC-SARA policies and procedures in some material way.
- They were a student of North Central University at the time of the incident.
- They are not a student but have a concern about any of the above.
If unable to resolve their issue with North Central University, students may file concerns with the Minnesota Office of Higher Education (OHE).