Preview Days are free of charge and lunch is provided for all guests! Parents are invited to attend Preview Days with their student. Take advantage of this great opportunity to see our downtown campus!
2020 Preview Days
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have had to make changes to our campus visit events:
- We are offering virtual visits
- All in-person campus visits are canceled
What is a virtual visit?
A virtual visit isn’t too different from a regular visit – except that you don’t have to leave the couch! Virtual visits at North Central include all the key aspects of a regular visit.
What you can expect:
- 30 minute appointment with an admissions counselor
- Presentation on how we can help you on your college journey
- Virtual tour of our downtown Minneapolis campus
Virtual visits are free, flexible, and easy to register for. Sign up below for a virtual visit!
Typical preview day schedule
(The Saturday Preview Day will start later and have different options.)
- 9:15 a.m. – Check In
- 9:35 a.m. – Opening Session
- 9:50 a.m. – Campus Tours
- 10:50 a.m. – Chapel Service
- 11:40 a.m. – Lunch with Faculty
- 12:40 p.m. – Introduction to NCU
- 1:25 p.m. – Class Options
- 1:30 p.m. – Admissions/Financial Appointments
- 1:30 p.m. – Residence Hall Tour
- 2:00 p.m. – Fine Arts Hall Tour
- 2:40 p.m. – Residence Hall Tour
- 2:50 p.m. – Class Options
- 4:30 p.m. – Departure
Schedule subject to change
From out of town? Anyone who has applied to North Central and is under the age of 23 has the option to stay overnight in the residence halls during their campus visit. Please call our Campus Visit Coordinator at 612.343.4462 at least one week in advance if you are interested in scheduling an overnight stay during a Preview Day. Although we offer on-campus overnight visits for prospective students, we are unable to offer on-campus housing for parents or family members. Parents can relax at nearby hotels, many of which offer discounts to North Central visitors.
If you require a ride from the Minneapolis/Saint Paul International Airport to North Central, we recommend the Metro Transit Light Rail which has a station on the lower floor of both airport terminals. The station nearest to campus is the US Bank Stadium Station. We are unable to offer transportation at this time. Please contact the Admissions Office for further questions at 800.289.6222.