Preview Days are free of charge and lunch is provided for all guests! Parents are invited to attend Preview Days with their student. Take advantage of this great opportunity to see our downtown campus!
Spring 2019 Preview Days
- February 8
- February 18 (President’s Day)
- April 12
Typical preview day schedule
- 8:45 a.m. – Check In
- 9:00 a.m. – Opening Session
- 9:15 a.m. – Campus Tours
- 10:00 a.m. – Introduction to North Central
- 11:00 a.m. – Chapel Service
- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch with Faculty
- 1:00 p.m. – Residence Hall Tours (optional)
- 1:30 p.m. – Fine Arts Hall Tour (optional)
- 1-3:00 p.m. – Admissions/Financial Appointments (optional)
- 2:20 p.m. – Visit a Class (optional)
Schedule subject to change
From out of town? Anyone who has applied to NCU and is under the age of 23 has the option to stay overnight in the residence halls during their campus visit. Please call our Campus Visit Coordinator at 612.343.4461 at least one week in advance if you are interested in scheduling an overnight stay during a Preview Day. Although we offer options for on-campus overnight visits for prospective students, we are unable to offer on-campus housing for parents or family members. Parents can relax at nearby hotels, many of which offer discounts to NCU visitors.
If you require a ride from the Minneapolis/Saint Paul International Airport to North Central, we recommend the Metro Transit Light Rail which has a station on the lower floor of both airport terminals. The station nearest to campus is the US Bank Stadium Station. We are unable to offer transportation at this time. Please contact the Admissions Office for further questions at 800.289.6222.