Preview days are free of charge and lunch is provided for all guests! Take advantage of this great opportunity to see our downtown campus.
Here’s what you can expect at a North Central University preview day:
- Campus tour
- Free lunch
- Admissions/financial appointment
2021 Spring Preview Days
- April 16
Safety precautions are being taken due to COVID-19:
- Masks must be worn at all times by all attendees.
- You are limited to bringing yourself and one guest.
- 2021 Preview Days are capped at 25 students.
- Guest must register in advance. Walk-in guests cannot be accommodated at this time.
- Gatherings will take place in campus spaces large enough to allow social distancing.
If you are not comfortable with an on-campus visit, please register for a group virtual visit.
(Our Saturday Preview Day on February 13 has a different schedule.)
- 9:15 a.m. – Check In
- 9:30 a.m. – Welcome Session
- 9:45 a.m. – Introduction to NCU
- 10:50 a.m. – Chapel Service
- 11:45 a.m. – Lunch/Campus Tours
- 1:30 p.m. – Academic Presentations
- 2:00 p.m. – Admissions/Financial Appointments (by appointment only)
Schedule subject to change
Anyone who has applied to North Central and is under the age of 23 has the option to stay overnight in the residence halls during their campus visit. Please call our Campus Visit Coordinator at 612.343.4462 at least one week in advance if you are interested in scheduling an overnight stay during a Preview Day. Overnight stays are not available for any 2021 Preview Days due to COVID-19. Although we offer on-campus overnight visits for prospective students during the school year, we are unable to offer on-campus housing for parents or family members. Parents can relax at nearby hotels, many of which offer discounts to North Central visitors.
If you require a ride from the Minneapolis/Saint Paul International Airport to North Central, we recommend the Metro Transit Light Rail which has a station on the lower floor of both airport terminals. The station nearest to campus is the US Bank Stadium Station. We are unable to offer transportation at this time. Please contact the Admissions Office for further questions at 800.289.6222.