- PhD in Business Management from Kennedy Western University
- MBA from the University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN with an emphasis on Entrepreneurial Business Leadership;
- B.A. with a Triple Combined Major in History, Political Science and Business Administration from Concordia College, Moorhead, MN
- Along with his wife, he has completed courses at Bethel Seminary in Marriage, Pre-marriage and Family Counseling experience
- A member of Toastmaster’s International
- A Certified Tom Hopkins trainer;
- Certified Exceptional Customer Service trainer
- A LAN (Local Area Network) Administrator plus services and maintains various configurations of computers and systems.
- He knows and understands the Windows OS (Operating Systems) as well as DOS (Disk Operating System); he is also a Webmaster of several different websites.
Since 2006, he has led students and adults on annual tours with YEAH Educational Tours, LLC to France, England, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Italy, Greece, Israel, Jordan, and Egypt. He is an Adjunct Professor at both North Central University, Minneapolis and Concordia University, St. Paul.