Earn your undergraduate and graduate degrees faster – in 4+1 years
At North Central University, we offer a rigorous five-year option to students who are interested in earning their undergraduate and graduate studies degrees quickly. As an undergraduate senior student, you may enroll in two* 500-level courses in the Masters in Strategic Leadership graduate program that will help you get a head-start on your graduate studies.
*Some undergraduate majors are eligible to enroll in up to three graduate studies courses during the undergraduate senior year.
NCU undergraduate students who are interested in the 4+1 program must meet the minimum requirements of:
- 90 credit hours accumulated at the time of their first graduate course
- A cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above
- Interview and approval by the program director
Leadership Certificate option
- Nine credit undergraduate certificate for students approved for the 4+1 Program
- Take any nine credits of 500-level graduate studies courses
- Courses will apply to both the undergraduate Leadership Certificate and the master’s program degree requirements
- Courses cannot be double-counted to also meet undergraduate major core degree requirements
Hear from a 4+1 grad
Questions? Fill out the form below to request more information.
To set up an interview with the graduate studies director, contact the Graduate Studies office at 612.343.4184 or firstname.lastname@example.org.