North Central’s School of Graduate Studies prepares you to be an effective Christian leader in businesses, churches, and other organizations.
Follow these steps to apply:
Step 1 — Submit an application for admission
You can apply online. There is a $75 application fee.
Step 2 — Send your official undergraduate transcripts
Send us your transcripts from all previous undergraduate or graduate institutions you’ve attended. Request to have your official transcripts sent from your previous institution directly to the Admissions Office at North Central University via mail, fax, or clearing house.
To enroll in the School of Graduate Studies, you need to have obtained a bachelor’s degree earned from a regionally, nationally, professionally, or specialized accredited institution as listed in the Higher Education Directory, with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
If your cumulative GPA is less than 3.0, send at least one of the following as an indicator of academic readiness:
- Academic Essay (please contact the graduate studies office for content guidelines)
- GRE or GMAT scores at or above the 50th percentile
Step 3 — Submit one graduate admission reference form
- A reference written by an employer or professor addressing potential for success in the graduate program is required. Your reference request will be sent automatically when you list a reference in the online application.
Step 4 — Submit the following requirements below
- An essay including the following:
- Statement of intention relating to your choice of this program
- Statement describing professional/personal goals (professional growth plan)
- Professional résumé
Upload your statements and resume here
What happens after I complete these steps?
Once we have received all required application materials, we will review your application and inform you of any missing requirements. An admissions decision will be sent to you as soon as possible. Please note: There may be a delay in acquiring transcripts from some universities.
International applications may require additional processing steps. Please contact the Graduate Studies office at 612.343.4184 or email@example.com.
Undergraduate students interested in the 4+1 program
NCU undergraduate students who are interested in the 4+1 program must meet the minimum requirements of:
- 90 credit hours accumulated at the time of their first graduate school course
- A cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above
- Interview and approval by the program director (contact the Graduate Studies office to schedule)