- Bachelor of Arts, Secondary English Education with a minor in Mathematics Education, Winona State University
- Master’s of Education, Educational Leadership, Concordia University, St. Paul
- Dean of Students for secondary students at CLA.
- She was hired at CLA in 1998 as a Language Arts and Math teacher, but over the course of a few years, she started working with students in a Guidance Counselor role and went to part time teaching in the Math area.
- In 2013 she was promoted to the Dean position while maintaining a connection to the classroom through teaching two sections of Math classes.
- Miss Meyen’s passion is to encourage students to see their future potential and start preparing for it right now. She wants them to be successful not just in high school, but to see them connect to the future calling that God has prepared them for after graduation, also.