Adjunct Professor, YEAH
- MA from the University of Minnesota in English Literature
- BA in Language Arts/Secondary Education from Bethel College
- Has taught secondary school English classes in a private Christian school and for a variety of home school organizations.
- For many years she worked in business in the fields of marketing, advertising, and health care where she wrote a variety of business communications, from newsletters and advertising copy, and managed professional writers.
- She has professionally edited two award-winning travel books.
- Also teaches reading enhancement classes for children and adults through the Institute of Reading Development.
- Has taught at The Academy since 2010.